- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Measures turbidity of water in rivers.
- Detects and verifies water quality.
- Digital and analog output.
- Able to detect particles that are suspended in water.
- Trimpot for sensitivity adjustment.
- Ideal monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water boxes, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids.
- Comes with module and jumpers.
This is a Turbidity Sensor with Module, an electronic monitoring module specially developed to work with microcontroller platforms Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC, ARM, AVR, among others.
It is very efficient, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is able to detect and verify the quality of the water, making the turbidity measurement, where it is possible to verify the results by means of digital or analogue signal next to the corresponding pins in the accompanying electronic module.
The Turbidity Sensor emits at its end an infrared light, imperceptible to human vision, capable of detecting particles that are suspended in water, measuring the light transmittance and the dispersion rate, which changes according to the Amount of TSS (Total Suspended Solids), increasing the turbidity of the liquid whenever levels increase.
In general, the Arduino Turbidity Sensor is applied in projects involving the monitoring of water turbidity in rivers, streams, lakes, water bodies, catchment and research sites, laboratories, tanks with liquids and so on. This Turbidity Sensor has an end specially prepared for direct contact, having an electronic module to amplify and send the received data to the microcontroller of the project.
- 1 x Turbidity Sensor Set
Turbidity Sensor Specifications
|Working voltage||5V DC|
|Operating temperature||-30 ° C to 80 ° C|
|Compatible||Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC|
|Measuring Range||0 ~ 1000 NTU|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 cms|
What principle does the Turbidity Sensor use?
The turbidity sensor operates on the principle that when the light is passed through a sample of water, the amount of light transmitted through the sample is dependent on the amount of soil in the water. As the soil level increases, the amount of transmitted light decreases. The turbidity sensor measures the amount of transmitted light to determine the turbidity of the wash water. These turbidity measurements are sent to the dishwasher controller, which makes decisions on how long to wash in all the cycles.
- FlySky FS-R6B 2.4G 6 Channel ReceiverSpecial Price Rs 1,754.66 Rs 1,487.00 was Rs 2,632.58
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 LT (Lite) Development BoardRs 3,127.00 Rs 2,650.00
- Raspberry Pi Flick Hat 3D Tracking and Gesture SensorSpecial Price Rs 1,956.44 Rs 1,658.00 was Rs 2,934.66
- PH Sensor KitRs 1,750.00 Rs 1,483.05