- Package Contents : 1 Programmer, 1 6-Pin flat cable, 1 Mini USB cable, 1 Driver CD
- The PICKit 3.5 programmer works at afull speed of 12 Mbits/s and interfaces to host PC.
- It features real time execution and is MPLAB IDE compatible.
- The PICKit 3.5 programmer has a built in over-voltage/short circuit monitor for protection.
PICKit 3.5 Programmer
The PICkit3.5 programmer allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The MPLAB PICkit3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector. The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming.
- 1 x PiICKit 3.5 Programmer
- 1 x 6-Pin flat cable
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Driver CD
Features of the PICKit 3.5 Programmer
|Model||PiICKit 3.5 Programmer|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10 x 4 cm|
How do I connect to PICkit 3.5 programmer?
- Connect the PICkit 3 USB cable to the PICkit 3 programmer.
- Connect the USB cable to a USB port on your computer.
- Install the PIC® Microcontroller in your development board.
- Connect the PICkit 3 to the programming port on your development board.
- Connect power to your development board.