A2212 1400KV Brushless Motor + SimonK 30A ESC + 1045 Propeller Set
- The BLDC brushless motor runs at RPM of 1400KV and works with a maximum efficiency of 80%.
- The current capacity of the brushless motor for drones is 16A and consumes a maximum power of 180W.
- It has a compact size of 27.5 x 26.5 mm and weighs 62grams.
- The speed controller used is a SIMONK 30A ESC. The Electronic Speed Controller motor consumes a constant current of 30A and is powered by 2S-3S LiPo batteries.
- The SIMONK ESC offers Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC) that provides 5V and 2A to the receiver.
- The 1045 propeller set measures 10 inches in length and has a pitch of 4.5 inches. It has a shaft diameter of 6 mm weighs 14g.
Drone Set - A2212 1400KV Brushless Motor + SimonK 30A ESC + 1045 Propeller Set
The product pack features a 1400kv brushless motor, SimonK 30A ESC and a set of 1045 propellers.
The 1400KV brushless motor for drones and quadcopter is constructed with a solid metal case which is capable of withstanding tough weather conditions. The solid metal case of the brushless motor is made with a steel design that makes the drone motor reliable and strong. The A2212 brushless drone motors are integrated with good quality pre-soldered connectors. This helps users to easily connect the and ESC.
The SIMONK 30A ESC is specifically designed to provide faster and better flight experience for drones, quadcopters and multi-rotor systems. The characteristic feature of the Simonk ESC is that, it has protection against backward polarity and protection for the 5V receiver line. What this means for the user is that, even if you attach a battery backward, accidentally, this protection feature will not destroy the motor controller and other BECs.
The set of 1045 drone propellers is manufactured with epoxy resin cover. They are a set of strong and light weight propellers that are well suited for lower RPM motor and slow flying drone models. The 1045 propeller set includes one anti-clockwise and one clockwise propeller. The propellers are designed to provide the best aerodynamic efficiency and great lifting capacity.
Note: The package weighs 200 grams (approx) and Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 5cms (approx)
|1400kv brushless motor||x 1|
|SimonK 30A ESC||x 1|
|Pair of 1045 propellers||x 1|
Do you need an ESC for each of the brushless motor?
Yes, you need an ESC speed controller for a brushless motor while operating a drone. Electronic Speed Controller controls the brushless motor movement or speed to create the rotating magnetic field so that the motor rotates. The ESC takes the signal coming from a flight controller board and power from the battery and helps the motor spin.
Can a 30A ESC burn up a BLDC motor?
A bad or faulty ESC has the potential to burn a motor and a bad motor can equally cause the ESC to burn itself. Another bad practice of damaging the brushless motor is over-revving.