4x3 Matrix Keypad
- Ultra-thin design & adhesive backing provides easy integration to any project
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- 5 pins 2.54mm pitch connector, 4×3 type 12 keys.
- Sticker can peel off for adhesive mounting.
- Used widely in industrial and home electronic equipments, instrument, etc.
- This allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 7 output pins to see which of the 12 buttons is being pressed.
4x3 Matrix Keypad
This 4x3 matrix Keypad is high-quality soft touch feeling button keypad with 100 million life-stroke lifespans and good resistance to environmental conditions. This DC 12V 4×3 Key Matrix Membrane Switch Keypad is a high-quality product at very low cost for your application needs.
This 12-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications. The Keypad 4×3 features a total of 12 buttons in Matrix form. This is a membrane keypad with no moving parts. A female 7-pin berg connector is require for interfacing it with your microcontroller circuits.
- 1 x 4x3 Matrix Keypad
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 1cms|
How does a 4x3 keypad work?
The working principle is very simple. Pressing a button shorts one of the row lines to one of the column lines, allowing current to flow between them. For example, when key '4' is pressed, column 1 and row 2 are shorted. A microcontroller can scan these lines for a button-pressed state.
- ESP8266 12FRs 129.00 Rs 109.32
- RFID RC522 MFRCRs 130.00 Rs 110.17
- Time Delay Relay Module (0-10 seconds)Special Price Rs 284.38 Rs 241.00 was Rs 427.16
- W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat ModuleRs 122.00 Rs 103.39
- 8 Channel 5V Relay BoardRs 953.44 Rs 808.00