Raspberry Pi Starter Kits for Beginners Online at best prices in India
- Desktop Combo Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (without Raspberry Pi 4)Special Price Rs 4,600.82 Rs 3,899.00 was Rs 4,956.00
- Raspberry Pi 4 Desktop Kit (without Raspberry Pi Board)Rs 4,956.00 Rs 4,200.00
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH + Raspberry Pi Zero W/WH Enclosure/ Case and camera cableSpecial Price Rs 1,786.05 Rs 1,513.60 was Rs 2,806.04
- Raspberry Pi 3B+ Combo Kit (16GB SD card+ Ethernet Cable)Special Price Rs 4,531.20 Rs 3,840.00 was Rs 6,796.80
What is a Raspberry Pi kit?
A Raspberry kit generally consists of a Pi board, USB cable, Case, Cooling fan and Could have a camera module, HDMI cable, pHATs and other accessories required for Electronics/Robotics projects.
How is a Raspberry Pi starter kit different from the other kits?
A Raspberry Pi starter kit is different from most other starter kits in a way that it acts as a complete stand alone computer in itself and would not need to be attached to a PC.
Which is the best Raspberry Pi kit to buy online?
Generally an ideal raspberry Pi kit consists of the Raspberry Pi Board, USB cable, cooling fan, camera module, HDMI cables, ethernet cables, SD card, buzzer module and IR Sensor.
Where can I buy the best Raspberry Pi kits?
There are many starter kits available online but is is advised to buy from authorzed sellers of Raspberry Pi. Robocraze is the official authorized sellers of Raspberry pi in India. For beginners, the best kit is Raspberry Pi zero starter kits. For advanced project R pi 4 kit is recommended. You can get the best best Raspberry Pi Kits here:
- Ultimate Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Kit
- Ultimate Raspberry Pi 2GB kit
- Raspberry Pi Zero Case Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Official Kit
- Raspberry Pi IoT Kit
- Raspberry Pi Zero Kit
Can I use a Raspberry Pi kit to build a robot? How?
An R Pi kit can be used to build a robot. Multiple starter kits are available for the same. A robotics Pi kit typically consists of motor driver, AD converters, Ultrasonic sensors apart from the usual accessories. Raspberry Pi be used in numerous applications in the field of embedded systems, robotics and all kinds of automation. For guidance you can check out on how to use a Raspberry Pi in controlling the speed of a robot car and LED brightness.
Before you buy a Raspberry Pi kit, know your options
- Raspberry Pi desktop kit : It is full desktop computer kit. Raspberry Pi 4 Desktop kit consists of the following components; Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB, Raspberry Pi Keyboard & Mouse, 2 × micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Cables, Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply, Raspberry Pi 4 Case, Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide (English language) and 16GB NOOBS with Raspbian microSD card
- Raspberry Pi4 4GB Ultimate Kit: The kit includes Raspberry Pi4 4GB, Case, Heatsink, Fan, HDMI to HDMI Cable, HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter, Noobs Loaded 16GB Class-10 SD Card, Ethernet Cable, Proximity IR Sensor, Buzzer Module and Cool Stickers. Replace Your Desktop PC and set up retro gaming machine or build a Minecraft Gamer Server or control a Robot. There are endless applications upon using this kit.
- Raspberry Pi 3B+ Official Kit: The kit conntains; Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Motherboard, Official Case, 16GB Memory Card with NOOBS, 5.2V 2.5A Strontronics Adapter, Ethernet Cable,and a full sized HDMI cable.
- Raspberry Pi IoT Learner Kit: The IoT learner kit of Raspberry Pi contains, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Single Board Computer, Raspberry Pi Sense HAT, a microSD card w/SD adapter with Operating System, HAT Enclosure, Official Raspberry Pi 5.1V 2.5A Power Supply.The IBM IoT Learner Kit was designed to allow you to let you implement this powerful platform on the popular, low-cost Raspberry Pi 3 single board computer.
- Raspberry Pi IoT kit: The IoT kit contains Raspberry Pi3, Raspberry pi official Case, SD Card with adapter (8GB class 6), 5V, 2Amp power adaptor with micro USB cable, Ethernet Cable, arduino UNO, A to B cable,Breadboard, jumper Wires: M2M, M2F, F2F (10 pieces Each), Sensors (DHT 11, PIR, LDR, Proximity Sensors), Actuators and Resistors. Raspberry pi IOT kit helps you build your own smart devices. The Base Kit includes Raspberry pi, UNO and basic sensors and actuator which can help you start with Internet Of Things.
- You can also buy additional accessories like touchscreen displays, sensors, keyboards or mouse and create your own Raspberry Pi kit.
Where can I buy Raspberry Pi kits in Bangalore?
You can buy Raspberry Pi kits online in Bangalore from Robocraze. We are the authorized sellers of all Raspberry Pi products like Raspberry Pi camera modules, Pi Boards, Raspberry Pi Camera boards, Official Raspberry Pi Keyboards and mouse in India. Therefore, even if you live in Hyderabad, Pune or Bombay, you can order and avail Raspberry Pi kits online at best prices from Robocraze.
Raspberry Pi kits available with Robocraze are curated for bothe beginners and experts in embedded sytem and IoT engineering.
What are latest Raspberry Kits available in Bangalore with Robocraze?
Below is the list of the latest Raspberry Pi kits available in Bangalore with Robocraze along with their online prices:
|DIY Raspberry Pi 400 Kit
|Raspberry Pi 400 Official Kit||Rs.8873.60|