- Flash Burner for AVR Series from ATMEL.
- Communication - USB.
- Auto Erase before writing and Auto Verify after writing.
- Adapter Board with 40 Pin ZIF socket For programming.
- AVR IDE For Simulation.
- Freeware AVR GCC C Compiler.
- ISP Programming FRC Socket.
Programmer Flash Burner for AVR Series from ATMEL
Can program Different Dip Packages - 8,20,18,40 and SMD Packages using ISP. Connects through AVR PROG from AVR Studio. Connects AVR OSP II , Code Vision AVR in Protocol AVR 911&910.
- 1 x AVR Programmer
- 1 x USB Port Cable
- 1 x Software CD
Features of Programmer Flash Burner for AVR Series from ATMEL
|Dimensions||104 x 42 x 34mm|
What is an AVR chip?
AVR was one of the first microcontroller families to use on-chip flash memory for program storage, as opposed to one-time programmable ROM, EPROM, or EEPROM used by the microcontrollers at that time.