- Cable Length: 60cm
- Compatible with RAMPS 1.4, CNC and other 3D printer controllers
- 3 pin connectivity for Signal, +5V, Ground
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
- Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
Mechanical End Stop for 3D Printer
The optical endstop is a reliable endstop / switch solution for any type of 3D printers and other CNC and/or 3D tools and is supported by RAMPS 1.4. If you want to be able to detect when an X/Y/Z stage has reached its minimum or maximum, instead of messing with flags or complicated light beam interrupters, you can use this mechanical switch.
If you place the switch in the path of the stage, then the stage itself will simply close the switch when it moves against it. Other than properly positioning the switch, you do not need to modify the stage at all.
If you're worried about reliability, you can sleep well at night. The switches are rated for 1 million operations before failure. Since you only use the switches once per print, that means you'll be able to do one million prints before having to replace the switch.
- 1 x Mechanical End Stop for 3D Printer
|Compatible||RAMPS 1.4, CNC and other 3D printer controllers|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|