- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Calibrated directly in °Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10 mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensure accuracy (at +25°C)
- Low power consumption, less than 60uA
- Low output impedance, 1mA current through only 0.1Ω
- With screw holes for easy installation and fixed. Aperture 2.6mm
LM35 Temperature Sensor Module
This LM35D Analog Temperature Sensor Module is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. The LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor module is useful in detecting ambient air temperature. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
It also possesses the low self-heating and does not cause more than 0.1 °C temperature rise in still air. The operating temperature range is from -55°C to 150°C. The output voltage varies by 10mV in response to every °C rise/fall in ambient temperature, i.e., its scale factor is 0.01V/°C.
It is commonly used as a temperature measurement sensors. It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips, which commonly used in high-temperature measurement thermocouples. The LM35D linear temperature sensor and sensor-specific expansion of Ardunio boards in combination, can be very easy to achieve.
- “+”: Positive power supply.
- “–“: Negative one.
- “out”: pick AD converter module analog signal input terminal or directly connected to the multimeter to measure.
- 1 x LM35 Temperature Sensor Module.
- 1 x Set of Wires.
|Operating voltage (v)||4 ~ 30 V|
|Current Consumption (μA)||60|
|Scale Factor||+10 mV/°C|
|Operational Temperature (°C)||−55 ~ +150|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 1.3 x 0.5 cms|