- Dual-mode bluetooth: traditional bluetooth and BLE low-power bluetooth
- Support mode: Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment.
- Can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
ESP32 LoRa with Display
WIFI Kit series is the new development of the cost-effective networking program, the main chip using ESP32, LX6 dual-core processor, clocked at 240MHz, computing power up to 600DMIPS, chip built-in 520 KB SRAM, 802.11 b / g / N HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack and LWIP, integrated dual-mode bluetooth (traditional bluetooth and BLE low power bluetooth).
- 1 x ESP32 LoRa with Display
|Processor||for Tensilica LX6 Dual Core|
|Transmit power||19.5dBm@11b, 16.5dBm@11g, 15.5dBm@11n|
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5cms|