- Decodes the DTMF signal as a 4-bit binary code.
- TTL level output for direct connection to microcontrollers.
- Low power 5V DC operation.
- LED indication of outputs.
- Simple to use.
- Based on excellent MT8870 IC.
Connect regulated +5V DC supply for operation of board. Outputs Q1-4 and VT are active high output at 5V level. If any LED is on, it means that output is at high level. VT LED blinks once a new DTMF tone is received. The binary data appears at Q1 to Q4. Input signal can be from an audio source like microphone amplifier, FM radio receiver, wired phone line. Please note when connecting land line phone signal, do not connect ground wire of board to phone line directly. Use a 100nF capacitor in series to phone line wires at ground.
- Remote Control systems
- Caller ID applications
- FM receiver based remote control
- Remote control using Mobile phone
- 1 x DTMF Module
|Operating Voltage||5V DC|
|Operating Current||100 mA|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|