- The meter is handheld Digital Multimeter for measuring DC and AC Voltage,DC Current, Resistance, Diode and Transistor with battery operated.
- Dual-slope integration A/D Converter Accurate Multimeter Mastech Green Digital Multimeter is designed to be used in your household and other working spaces.
- Operating temperature: 0~40 degree Celsius (32~104 degree Fahrenheit) & Storage temperature: -10~50 degree Celsius (14~122 degree Fahrenheit)
- 1999 counts, updates 2-3/sec Measuring method.
- This helps you keep a check on the usage and voltage for everyday use
Digital Multimeter - MAS830L
The meter is handheld digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode and transistor with battery operated.
- Always make sure the Test Probes are fitted in the correct sockets. (Specially while measuring AC Voltage). -
- Please choose the correct measuring option BEFORE you connect the probe. (As a thumb rule always choose the greater value and decrease if required).
- While measuring Current, make sure to put the Red Probe in 10A socket and the measuring connection should be in Series.
- While measuring all other parameters other than Current (Ampere ), the measuring connection should be in Parallel.
- If by mistake a wrong connection or option is selected and the measurement is initiated, the instrument will Blink / Beep .
- REMOVE the connections IMMEDIATELY to restrict the damage to minimum.
- 1 x Digital Multimeter - MAS830L
|Resistance Range (Ohm)||200Ω-2MΩ|
|DC Voltage Range (Volts)||200mV-600V|
|AC Voltage Range (Volts)||200V-600V|