- On-board CP2102 USB to UART converter chip
- On-board USB male plug for easy connection to the computer
- Main pins have been routed to facilitate communication with the microcontroller
- On-board power LED indicator
CP2102 USB to UART Converter
CP2102 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART converter that provides simple solutions to update your serial designs to USB connectivity using a minimum of components. CP2102 chip from SiLabs is a single chip USB to UART bridge IC. It requires minimal external components. CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB.
What is difference between rs232 and UART?
A UART is a piece of hardware used to IMPLEMENT RS-232 though there have been UARTs used for other protocols as well. The RS232 is a serial communication protocol, a UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter) is a hardware device to implement serial communications.
- 1 x CP2102 USB to UART Converter
- 1X USB A to B Cable
Features of CP2102 USB to UART Converter
|Model||CP2102 USB to UART Converter|
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1cms|