- The A2212 brushless motor is best used for low cost drone or rc plane projects.
- They have a Kv of 2450 and can produce a maximum power of 150Watt.
- It features a 3 phase connection to control speed accurately.
- Operating voltage: 7.2V to 12V
A2212 2450Kv Brushless Motor
The A2212 (BLDC) BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR is a high speed brushless motor designed specifically for Quadcopters, Drones or toy planes. This brushless motor is a outrunner type motor, whic means that the outside case rotates while inside stays fixed. This A2212 2450Kv brushless motor is perfect for small DIY dones and planes.
When can I use a A2212 2450Kv brushless motor?
The A2212 2450Kv brushless motor is best used by DIY enthusiasts and hobbyists when the drone or quadcopter project involved is a low cost project. You can use this brushless motor when there is a 3 phase connection in order to control the the speed of motor more accurately and smoothly.
- 1 x A2212 2450Kv brushless outrunner motor kit
Features of the A2212 2450Kv brushless motor
|Operating voltage||7.2V to 12V (2 to 3Li-poly)|
|Maximum current||13Amp for 60Sec|
|Shaft diameter||3.16 mm (1/8" size)|