- The MGC3130 shield can recognize 3D Hand Gestures and x, y, z Positional Data.
- It features Proximity and Touch Sensing
- Built-in Colibri Gesture Suite (running on chip)
- Advanced 3D Signal Processing Unit
- Buy the 3D Gesture & Tracking Shield for Raspberry Pi Online at best prices. Robocraze is the authorized sellers of Seeed Studio products in India.
3D Gesture & Tracking Shield
This 3D gesture and tracking shield is based on Microchip MGC3130 chip, which enables the Raspberry Pi with 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking function. It can capture x y z position information, can also do proximity sensing and touch sensing, support tap and double click. The strip areas of the tracking shield can sense the orientation change, including the North, South, West, and East. The central area can sense touch, tap, double click, and gestures in the air above. You can just wave your hand above the central area, and this shield can sense your movements.
Functioning of MGC3130 3D Gesture & Tracking Shield
his shield utilizes electrical near-field sensing to detect movements. When the hand approaches, the shield generates a magnetic field above the central panel. It will interfere with the magnetic field, and the magnetic field receiver below the shield can detect the change. The HAT communicates with Raspberry Pi via the I2C interface.
- 1 x MGC3130 3D Gesture & Tracking Shield
3D Gesture & Tracking Shield Specifications
|Compatibility||Raspberry Pi 2,3,4|
|Used as||3D Gesture & Tracking Shield|
|Detection Range||0 to 10 cm|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 5.5 x 1 cms|