- This is a Bourns type potentiometer of resistance 100 Ohm.
- It uses a panel type mounting and has a tolerance of 5%.
- The 100 Ohm bourns potentiometer are popular in HMI applications.
- These bourns potentiometer are generally used to measure linear distance, angles or rotations in production equipment.
100 Ohm Bourns Potentiometer - (Pack of 5)
This is a 100 Ohm Bourns type potentiometer and are mostly used in HMI applications. Bourns potentiometers are designed for control applications where accuracy and high-reliability are important. These devices are available in conductive plastic, wirewound and in various sizes.
Typical applications of the 100Ohm bourns potentiometer include measuring linear distance, angles or rotations in production equipment, industrial test and measurement equipment, and medical equipment.
What are Potentiometers?
A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider.
- 5 x 100 Ohm Bourns Potentiometer
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||40 to 125|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Dimensions||22.5 x 39.5mm|