- All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD supply and bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and low power consumption.
- The PCD8544 interfaces to microcontrollers through a serial bus interface.
- There may be small blemishes on these screens as they are surplus.
- Your screen may or may not have a diode on the PCB. It does not affect performance and will vary depending on our shipment.
The Nokia 5110 is a basic graphic LCD screen for lots of applications. It was originally intended for as a cell phone screen. This one is mounted on an easy to solder PCB. It uses the PCD8544 controller, which is the same used in the Nokia 3310 LCD. The PCD8544 is a low power CMOS LCD controller/driver, designed to drive a graphic display of 48 rows and 84 columns.
- 1 x Nokia Screen
|Pixels||84 x 48 pixel breakout (Arduino Compatible)|
Is this Nokia screen compatible with Arduino?
Yes, the Nokia 5110 screen is compatible development boards compayible with Arduino.
- Jumper Wire Set - M2M, M2F, F2F (40 pcs each)Rs 165.00 Rs 139.83
- 2.4in TFT Display for UNO board compatible with ArduinoRs 497.96 Rs 422.00
- T-Cobbler with CableSpecial Price Rs 295.00 Rs 250.00 was Rs 413.00
- Raspberry Pi Clear Transparent CaseRs 507.40 Rs 430.00
- 20x4 LCD Module (Green)Special Price Rs 341.00 Rs 288.98 was Rs 590.00