- 5V Mini Fan
- Low noise
- 30mm X 30mm X 10mm
- Long life
- Easy to Use
- 2 pin Connector
This 5V mini fan is very easy to use, it just needs to be powered up with a 5V power source. It has low current consumption and finds its application in a lot of projects like cooling of peltiers and heatsinks.
You can also use it to ensure that your Raspberry Pi is kept cool and running at optimal conditions when running heavy-duty operations. It can be directly connected to the 5v & GND pins of the Raspberry Pi and it will run whenever the Pi is turned on.
It can also be used for other cooling applications like motor drivers that require heatsinks and rise to high temperatures which indirectly affects its overall efficiency.
- 1 x 5V Mini Fan for Raspberry Pi
|Fan dimension||30 x 30 x 10 mm|
|Cable length||1.5 metres|
- MEGA 2560 R3 Board compatible with ArduinoRs 885.00 Rs 750.00
- Uno R3 Board compatible with ArduinoRs 620.00 Rs 525.42
- Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board compatible with ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,532.82 Rs 1,299.00 was Rs 2,360.00
- 5V 0.2A Raspberry Pi Cooling FanRs 177.00 Rs 150.00
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- Nano Development Board compatible with ArduinoRs 330.00 Rs 279.66