Rs 49.00 Rs 41.53
- The spacing between the clips (lead pitch) is typically 0.1" (2.54 mm).
- Integrated circuits (ICs) in dual in-line packages (DIPs) can be inserted to straddle the centerline of the block.
- Interconnecting wires and the leads of discrete components (such as capacitors, resistors, and inductors) can be inserted into the remaining free holes to complete the circuit.
- Where ICs are not used, discrete components and connecting wires may use any of the holes.
- Typically the spring clips are rated for 1 ampere at 5 volts and 0.333 amperes at 15 volts (5 watts).
Mini 170 point Breadboard
A modern solderless mini breadboard consists of a perforated block of plastic with numerous tin-plated phosphor bronze or nickel silver alloy spring clips under the perforations. The clips of the 170 point breadboard are often called tie points or contact points. The number of tie points is often given in the specification of the breadboard. These mini 170 point breadboards make it easy to try out things hooked up to an arduino mainboard by using wire jumpers.
- 1 x Mini Breadboard
|Rows||2 x 17 rows|
|Dimensions||45 × 35 ×9 mm|
Write Your Own Review
Does the mini breadboard come to different sizes?
Yes, this 170 point breadboard comes in various colours like blue, white and sea green.