- This TTL module features a MAX485 chip and a low consumption RS-485 communication.
- The Max485 TTL module is integrated with 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- All pins of the chip have been lead to be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
Max485 Rs-485 Module TTL Module
The Max485 TTL module is a low-power and slew-rate-limited transceiver used for RS-485 communication. It works at a single +5V power supply and the rated current is 300. This converter is designed for office and industrial applications due to it's special charachteristics and features.
The driver is limited for short-circuit current and the driver outputs can be placed at a high impedance state through the thermal shutdown circuit. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees logic high output if the input is open circuit.
- 1 x Max485 Rs-485 Module TTL Module
Features of Max485 Rs-485 Module TTL Module
|Model||Max485 Rs-485 Module|
|Module Type||TTl Module|
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 0.5 cms|
How many devices can the Max485 Rs-485 Module TTL Module transfer data to?
The Max485 Rs-485 Module can transfer data between up to 32 devices, through the same data line over a cable length of up to 1.2km (4000ft) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbit/s.