load cell ( 3 KG )
- Applicable to electronic scale, price computering scale, electronic platform scale, digital scale; parcel post scale, electronic balance and all varieties of commercial scales by single load cell.
- The various types of load cells include hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells and strain gauge load cells.
3Kg Load Cell
The electrical signal output is typically in the order of a few millivolts and requires amplification by an instrumentation amplifier before it can be used. The output of the transducer is plugged into an algorithm to calculate the force applied to the transducer. A load cell is a transducer that is used to create an electrical signal whose magnitude is directly proportional to the force being measured.
- 1 x 3 Kg Load Cell
|Product Name||Load Cell|
|Rated Load||3Kg /6.6lb|
|Input Resistance||1066 ± 20 Ohm|
|Output Resistance||1000 ± 20 Ohm|
|Insulation Resistance||2000 Ohm|
|Compensated Temperature Range||-10°C~+50°C|
|Recommend Excitation Voltage||DC 5V|
|Max Excitation Voltage||DC 10V|
|Total Size||80 x 12.7 x 12.7mm /3.1" x 0.5" x 0.5"(L*W*T)|
|Thead Diameter||3.4mm / 0.12"|
|Hole Center Distance||40mm/1.6", 70mm/2.8"|
|Cable Length||24mm/ 9.4''|
|Package Content||1 x Load Cell
How do load cells fail?
Overloading scale capacity can result in shock and load cell deformation. Lightning strikes or electrical surges. Chemical or moisture ingress.
- PH Sensor KitRs 1,750.00 Rs 1,483.05
- 37 in 1 Sensors Kit for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,551.70 Rs 1,315.00 was Rs 2,328.14
- Water Flow SensorSpecial Price Rs 274.94 Rs 233.00 was Rs 472.00
- Raspberry Pi Flick Hat 3D Tracking and Gesture SensorSpecial Price Rs 1,956.44 Rs 1,658.00 was Rs 2,934.66
- Load cell (1kg and 3 kg)Rs 1,133.98 Rs 961.00