Rs 149.86 Rs 127.00
- Coated with epoxy
- Good reliability
- High sensitivity
- Fast response
- Good spectrum characteristic
- Size: 20mm (50-paise size)
A photoresistor or light-dependent resistor (LDR) or photocell is a light-controlled variable resistor. The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Raspberry Pi 3 Case (Black Grey)Rs 236.00 Rs 200.00
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- Soldering Kit ComboRs 461.38 Rs 391.00
- W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat ModuleRs 122.00 Rs 103.39
- DIY Peltier Cooling System KitRs 510.00 Rs 432.20
- Jumper Wires Male to Male, male to female, female to female, 120 PiecesRs 165.00 Rs 139.83