- This motor driver shield can use up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- It features a big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- Tested compatible with Mega board, Diecimila & Duemilanove board compatible with arduino.
- Uses Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
L293D Motor Driver shield for Arduino
The L293D motor shield for arduino is designed for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects. This motor driver shield can be used to drive upto 4 DC motor. (upto 600MA and 36v). It can also be used to drive upto 2 Stepper Motors and Servo Motors. The L293D driver shield for arduino is integrated with 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- 1 x L293D Motor Driver Shield
L293D Motor Driver Shield Specifications
|Shield||Motor Driver Shield|
Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
|H Bridge||0.6A per bridge|
|Dimension||5 x 4 x 1cms|
Do I need a motor shield for Arduino?
Yes, a motor shield driver amplifies the capabilities of the board compatible with arduino. L293D shield is a driver board based on L293 IC, which can drive 4 DC motors and 2 stepper or Servo motors at the same time.
- A2212 1000KV BLDC Brushless MotorRs 320.00 Rs 271.19
- Robocraze RC Aluminum Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder(5pcs, 2.3mm)Special Price Rs 350.46 Rs 297.00 was Rs 590.00
- Raspberry Pi Transparent Case + Heat Sink (3pcs)Special Price Rs 206.50 Rs 175.00 was Rs 309.16
- DIY Mini Solar Car Kit 4 Wheel Drive (Green Chassis)Rs 450.76 Rs 382.00
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- VTS 08A Servo Motor (5 Kgf.cm Torque)Rs 526.75 Rs 446.40