- The mini breadboard is Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit.
- It will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components.
- No soldering required.
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter.
- Standard 2.54mm hole spacing Adhesive sheet on the backside of the board.
- Multiple breadboards can be spliced together too.
400 Points Half Size Solderless Breadboard is a high-quality breadboard with power lanes and printed top face for easy prototyping. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
- 1 x Half Breadboard
|Number of Points||400|
|Double Strip||x 1|
|Power Lanes||100 Points|
|Dimensions||8.3cm x 5.5cm|
How does a mini breadboard work?
These tie points take the form of holes within the breadboard, into which wires and components can be pushed. They're useful for basic prototyping, but breadboards don't accommodate anything with two closely spaced rows of pins, such as the header on the Raspberry Pi.
- ESP8266 12FRs 129.00 Rs 109.32
- DHT22 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module (AM2302)Special Price Rs 320.00 Rs 271.19 was Rs 566.40
- 4x3 Matrix KeypadRs 251.34 Rs 213.00
- 16x2 LCD I2C Interface AdapterRs 78.99 Rs 66.94
- W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat ModuleRs 122.00 Rs 103.39