Four CHANNEL 12V ULN2003 BASED RELAY BOARD MODULE
- CONTROLLABLE with 5V or 3.3V SIGNAL. Power supply: 12V (Vcc)
- Equipped with high-current relay 7A@250VAC / 10A@24VDC
- It can be used to control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc
- High quality screw terminals (Terminal Block) provided (C, NC , NO) for quick and easy connection
- ULN2003 IC used to drive Relays (better than Transistor Drive Circuits)
4 Channel 12V ULN2003 based Relay Board
Relay board module is used for controlling higher current loads from your microcontroller development board, PC parallel port or Arduino Uno. This board has four (4) on-board relay which can switch up to 7Amps. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy.
The relay is safely driven by ULN2003 IC hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from the relay circuit and IC will further protect your microcontroller from relay kickback. This is a 12V 4-Channel Relay interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, 8051 and so on.
- 1 x 4 Channel 12V ULN2003 based Relay Board
|Power supply||12V (Vcc)|
|Number of Channels||4|
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1 cms|