- UNO board has 14 digital input or output pins , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
- The L293D motor shield for arduino is designed for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
- This DIY line follower robot is an excellent DIY project for kids interedted in robotics and engineering.
- Engineers who are just getting started with embedded systems can buy this DIY Line follower kit for better understanding.
UNO DIY Line Follower Kit compatible Arduino
Line following robots as autonomous bots is appearing as popular for those who had just entered into the world of robotics. It's the most basic example of adding small intelligence to a robot, but it's actually the designer's intelligence. Such bots can take their own decision based on logic. After reading this documentation and going through the assembly video provided along with the kit, you will be playing with these Autobots. Moreover, you can make it modular so that it can be easily modified in the future.
Note: Weight of the Package: 100grams (approx) and Dimensions (approx): 22 x 15 x 5cms
Tutorial for DIY Line Follower Robot compatible with Arduino
DIY enthusiasts can buy DIY Line Follower robot kit compatible with arduino online at best prices. For best understanding on how to build a DIY UNO board based Line Follower robot, you can check out our blog tutorial on step by step instrcutions or you can check out the video given below:
|2wd bot||x 1|
|IR sensor||x 4|
|UNO board compatible with arduino||x 1|
|USB Cable||x 1|
|L293D shield||x 1|
|Jumper(M-M, M-F, F-F)||x 10|
How does a line following robot work?
The DIY line following robots uses a series of IR sensors in order to calculate the reflectance of the surface beneath them. The basic cindition is that the black line reflects at a lesser intensity than the lighter surface around it.
- Raspberry Pi 3 KitSpecial Price Rs 4,531.20 Rs 3,840.00 was Rs 6,796.80
- PH Sensor KitRs 1,750.00 Rs 1,483.05
- Raspberry Pi Zero KitSpecial Price Rs 2,515.76 Rs 2,132.00 was Rs 3,773.64
- 37 in 1 Sensors Kit for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,551.70 Rs 1,315.00 was Rs 2,328.14
- HF550 HJ550 6-Axis DJI Hexacopter Frame Airframe kit, Integrated PCB Wiring for DJI, KK, MK, MWCSpecial Price Rs 1,989.48 Rs 1,686.00 was Rs 3,941.20
- Inventor's KitRs 1,817.20 Rs 1,540.00