- Max AC Current:10A.
- Max AC Voltage range:1000V.
- Max DC Voltage range:750V.
- Resistance Measurement:200 Ohm-2000K Ohm range.
- Power Supply:9V 6F22 battery.
The digital multimeter, DMM, is one of the most common items of test equipment used in the electronics industry today.
While there are many other items of test equipment that are available, the multimeter is able to provide excellent readings of the basic measurements of amps, volts and ohms.
In addition to this the fact that these digital multimeters use digital and logic technology, means that the use of integrated circuits rather than analogue techniques enables many new test features to be embedded in the design.
Note: To run a test to measure voltage, you connect the red multimeter lead to the positive side of the battery or circuit that you're testing and the black lead to the negative or ground side and set the dial to the voltage range you expect.
- 1 x Digital Multimeter
|AC Voltage Ranges||750V, 200V|
|DC Voltage Ranges||1000V, 200V, 20V, 2V, 200mV|
|DC Current Ranges||10A, 200mA, 20mA, 2mA|
|Resistance Ranges||2000 kOHM, 200 kOHM, 20 kOHM, 2 kOHM, 200 OHM|
|Square Wave Generator||5V p-p 50Hz|
|Dimensions||12.6cm x 7cm x 2.8cm|
- Digital Multimeter - MAS830LRs 711.54 Rs 603.00
- UNI-T UT33D MultimeterRs 692.66 Rs 587.00
- VAR Tech - V830A MultimeterRs 531.00 Rs 450.00
- Digital Clamp Meter - DT-266Rs 500.00 Rs 423.73
- Time Delay Relay Module (0-10 seconds)Special Price Rs 284.38 Rs 241.00 was Rs 427.16
- Programmable Digital Timer ModuleRs 1,051.38 Rs 891.00