Crocodile Clip Pair (Medium)
A clip (also alligator clip or spring clip) is a simple mechanical device for creating a temporary electrical connection and is named for its resemblance to an alligator' s or crocodile's jaws.
Functioning much like a spring-loaded clothespin, the clips tapered, serrated jaws are forced together by a spring to grip an object. When manufactured for electronics testing and evaluation, one jaw of the clip is typically permanently crimped or soldered to a wire or is bent to form the inner tubular contact of a15 mm ~ 4 mm female banana jack, enabling quick non-permanent connection between a circuit under test and laboratory equipment or to another electrical circuit. The clip is typically covered by a plastic shroud or "boot" to prevent accidental short - circuits.
- Small versions, ranging in size from 15 mm – 40 mm in length, are used in electrical laboratory work and school, college labs.
- Large versions of these clips, called automotive clips or battery clamps, are made of solid copper for low electrical resistance, are used with thick insulated copper cables to make connections between automobile batteries.
- Sub-Miniature Toggle Switch(Pack of 5)Rs 54.28 Rs 46.00
- 5mm IR Transmitter Receiver PairRs 11.99 Rs 10.16
- LM1117 IC Transistor - (Pack of 5)Rs 187.62 Rs 159.00
- IR Proximity SensorRs 352.82 Rs 299.00
- M2M Jumper Wires (20cm) (20pcs)Rs 45.00 Rs 38.14
- Micro Vibration MotorRs 67.26 Rs 57.00
- LDR MediumRs 149.86 Rs 127.00
- Soldering Paste (50 gm)Rs 60.00 Rs 50.85
- L293D Motor Driver ICRs 60.18 Rs 51.00