- Single-Supply Operation (2.7V to 5.5V).
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency.
- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency.
- S0~S1: Output frequency scaling selection inputs; S2~S3: Photodiode type selection inputs.
- OUT Pin: Output frequency; OE Pin: Output frequency enable pin (active low).
- Support LED lamp light supplement control.
White light is a mixture of three basic colors known as primary colors. They are red, blue and green. These colors have different wavelengths. Combinations of these colors at different proportions create different types of colors. When the white light falls on any surface, some of the wavelengths of the light are absorbed by the surface while some are reflected back based on the properties of the surface material. Colour of the material is detected when these reflected wavelengths fall on the human eye. A material reflecting wavelengths of red light appears as red. The component used to detect colors is the Color sensor.
What is a Color Sensor?
A color sensor detects the color of the material. This sensor usually detects color in RBG scale. This sensor can categorize the color as red, blue or green. These sensors are also equipped with filters to reject the unwanted IR light and UV light.
Working Principle of Color Sensor
To detect the color of material three main types of equipment are required. A light source to illuminate the material surface, a surface whose color has to be detected and the receivers which can measure the reflected wavelengths.
Colour sensors contain a white light emitter to illuminate the surface. Three filters with wavelength sensitivities at 580nm, 540nm, 450nm to measure the wavelengths of red, green and blue colors respectively.
- 1 x Colour Sensor
|Input voltage||DC 3V-5V|
|Output frequency voltage||0 ~ 5V|
|Best detection distance||1cms|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
- Heart Beat Pulse SensorRs 1,416.00 Rs 1,200.00
- PH Sensor KitRs 1,750.00 Rs 1,483.05
- 37 in 1 Sensors Kit for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,551.70 Rs 1,315.00 was Rs 2,328.14
- Raspberry Pi Flick Hat 3D Tracking and Gesture SensorSpecial Price Rs 1,956.44 Rs 1,658.00 was Rs 2,934.66
- Flex Sensor 2.2Rs 420.00 Rs 355.93