- The CH340G converter has built in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- It produces a dual 3.3V and 5V Power output and can work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- This converter module is perfect for projects based on USB to TTL conversions.
- TheCH340G converter is designed specifically for STC download and supports all series of STC.
CH340G USB to Serial Converter
This USB–TTL converter is based on CH340G USB to Serial TTL converter chip. The CH340G usb to serial converter is integrated with a built in USB to TTL Transfer chip and is designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects. It has a TTL inetrface as the output and can be easily connected to your MCU.
What does the CH340G USB to Serial TTL converter support?
- The USB to serial converter supports WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA /Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64.
- For the purpose of communication, the USB serial converter supports USB1.1 or USB2.0/USB3.0.
- It also supports RS232, RS485, RS422 interface.
- The CH340G USB to Serial converter also supports ommon MODE contact signal and IRDA SIR infrared communication.
- 1 x CH340G usb to serial TTL converter
Features of the CH340G usb to serial converter
|Converter Type||USB to serial TTL converter|
|Operating System||WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA /Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64.|
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 0.5cms|
What is the condition for STC download?
For the STC download in the CH340G usb to serial TTL converter, SCM must be a minimum and there must be an external crystal oscillator.
What is USB serial ch340?
CH340 is a USB bus conversion chip, it can realize USB to UART interface or USB to printer interface.
How do I download ch340 driver?
- Download the Windows CH340 Driver in the zipped format.
- Unzip the file and run the installer.
- In the Arduino IDE when the CH340 is connected you will see a COM Port in the Tools under Serial Port menu. the COM number for your device may vary depending on your system.