- 5V input via PCB style-USB Connector.
- For charging single Lithium ion/Lithium polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries
- 100 mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumer closed
- Free 2-pin JST cable included
- Dimensions: 30mm x 12.5mm x 8mm
Adafruite USB Li-Ion/Li-Po Battery Charger
Simply plug in the gold plated contacts into any USB port and a 3.7V/4.2V lithium polymer or lithium ion rechargeable battery into the JST plug on the other end. There are two LEDs - one red and one green. While charging, the red LED is lit. When the battery is fully charged and ready for use, the green LED turns on.
1 x Adafruite USB Li-Ion/Li-Po Battery Charger
Features of Adafruite USB Li-Ion/Li-Po Battery Charger
|Device||USB Li-Ion/Li-Po Battery Charger|
|Minimum Input Voltage||3.7V|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Dimensions||30mm x 12.5mm x 8mm|
Can I charge a lithium polymer battery with a lithium ion charger?
Experts recommend to use proper chargers for theri LiPo and Li ion batteries. The Adafruite USB Li-Ion/Li-Po Battery Charger is both a LiPo and a Li ion battery charger.
- 11.1V 2200mAh 25c Li-Po BatterySpecial Price Rs 1,453.76 Rs 1,232.00 was Rs 2,180.64
- B3 Pro - Li-Po Battery ChargerSpecial Price Rs 312.70 Rs 265.00 was Rs 708.00
- iMax B6 Digital LiPo Battery ChargerSpecial Price Rs 1,804.22 Rs 1,529.00 was Rs 2,705.74
- DIY Mini Battery Powered 4 Wheel Drive CarRs 1,015.98 Rs 861.00
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 574.66 Rs 487.00 was Rs 862.58
- 12V Lead Acid BatteryRs 693.84 Rs 588.00