- UNO board has 14 digital input or output pins , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
- This matrix membrane keypad features an adhesive backing that provides an easy integration to any projects.
- These equipments are highly compatible and work well with each other.
- The LCD Module is an industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller.
- Buy the UNO robotics kit online at best prices from Robocraze.
UNO Robotics Kit compatible with Arduino
This robotics kit is a arduino based DIY kit that contains the necessary equuipments to program a DIY robot. The DIy robot kit compatible with arduino consists of UNO board, 16 x 2 LCD display, 4x4 matrix keypad, set of jumper wires and USB cable. The UNO Board compatible with arduino that comes iwth the robotics kit is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
Thsi UNO baord compatible with arduino has everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The LCD display module for arduino in the kit is a yellow backlight LCD module that is popularly used in student projects, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices. The 4x4 matrix keypad is made of a membrane material with an ultra thin and sleek design.
Note: Weight of the Package: 100grams (approx) and Dimensions (approx): 22 x 15 x 5cms
|UNO Board compatible with Arduino||x 1|
|USB cable||x 1|
|4x4 Matrix Keypad||x 1|
|Set of Jumper Wires||x 1|
|16x2 LCD Display||x 1|
Does this kit come with the Arduino UNO original?
No, the Arduino UNO original does not come with this UNO robotics Kit. Instead UNO board compatible with arduino is included in the DIY robotics kit. This is the counterfiet Arduino UNO board.