- The UNO board is based on ATmega328 microcontroller.
- It has an operating voltage of 5V and features a 14 digital I/O pins.
- The UNO board is integarted with 6 analog pins and 32Kb flash memory.
- Upon buying the UNO board compatible arduino online from Robocraze.
Uno R3 Board
This board is based on and fully compatible with Arduino Uno R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the Uno now uses an ATmega16U2 instead of the 8U2 found on the Uno (or the FTDI found on previous generations). This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (info file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
The Uno R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes. The Uno R3 works with all existing shields but can adapt to new shields which use these additional pins.
- 1 x UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino
Features of UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino
|Digital I/O Pins||14|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|