- The Nano R3 board for arduino is powered via the Mini-B USB connection.
- It is integrated with 14 digital pins and 8 analog inputs all with 10 bits of resolution.
- The Nano Board R3 board is equipped with CH340 chip.
- This Nano R3 arduino board has an operating voltage of 5V.
- You can buy the Nano R3 board online at best prices.
Nano Board R3
The Nano board R3 is integrated with CH340 chip and is compatible with Arduino. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms.
The Nano R3 board for arduino is a small and breadboard frirndly microcontroller development board. This Nano arduino board is designed based on ATmega328 and has similar functionality of the UNO board. It features automatic reset during program download and supports ISP download, power supply by 9V battery and external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
- 1 x Nano R3 Board compaible with Arduino
- 30 x Unsoldered Pins
Nano R3 Board Arduino compatible Specifications:
|Analog Input Ports||8 (A0 ~ A7)|
|Digital I/O Ports||14 (TX, RX, D2 ~ D13)|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 1.8 x 1cms|