- The MEGA2560 R3 is developed around a AT Mega2560 microcontroller and are compatible with arduino.
- The arduino compatible Mega2560 board have an operating voltage of 5V.
- It is integrated with 54 digital I/O pins and 16 analog input pins.
- You can buy the Mega2560 R3 board online a best prices.
MEGA 2560 R3 Board compatible with Arduino
The MEGA 2560 R3 CH340G Board is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega2560. It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones, base on the MAX3421e IC.
The At Mega2560 has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs); 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator; a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. The MEGA ADK is base on the Mega 2560. Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, it features an ATmega8U2 program as a USB-to-serial converter. Revision 3 of the Mega ADK board has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU(Device Firmware Upgrade) mode.
New Features of the Mega2560 R3 Board
- The Mega2560 R3 board features a 1.0 pin out with an added SDA and SCL pins near the AREF pin. It also features two new pins located near the RESET pin. They allow mega2560 shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board.
The At Mega2560 development booard also features a stronger RESET circuit.
The AT Mega2560 Arduino R3 board is an Android Accessory Development Kit (ADK) can be power via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is select automatically. External (non-USB) power can come either from an AC-to-DC adapter (wall-wart) or battery. The adapter can be connected by plugging a 2.1mm center-positive plug into the board’s power jack.
Leads from a battery can be inserted in the GND and Vin pin headers of the POWER connector. Because the Mega R3 Android Accessory Development Kit (ADK) is a USB Host, the phone will attempt to draw power from it when it needs to charge. When the ADK is power over USB, 500mA total is available for the phone and board.
- 1 x MEGA2560 Board compatible with Arduino
MEGA2560 Board Specifications
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limit)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||20 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|Dimensions||101.52 x 53.3 x 2 mm|
Can the Mega2560 R3 board be used to charge phones?
Yes it is possible. Since the Mega2560 R3 compatible with arduino is an Android Accessory Development Kit (ADK), it has a USB host with which the phone will attempt to charge itself when in need.
- Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Board compatible with ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,532.82 Rs 1,299.00 was Rs 2,360.00
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 Megapixel,1080pSpecial Price Rs 1,947.00 Rs 1,650.00 was Rs 3,379.52
- Wireless Shield for Arduino UNORs 1,170.56 Rs 992.00
- CNC Shield + UNO R3 Board compatible with Arduino + 4xDRV8825 Driver KitRs 885.00 Rs 750.00
- UNO DIY Line Follower Kit compatible with ArduinoRs 1,770.00 Rs 1,500.00
- Arduino Uno OriginalRs 1,553.00 Rs 1,316.10
Arduino MEGA 2560
7V to 12V
|Input Voltage (limit)||
|Analog I/O Pins||
|Digital I/O Pins||
54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||
|DC Current per I/O Pin||
12 × 6 × 3 cm