- 3V-6V DC Supply Voltage
- Onboard LDO Voltage regulator
- Built in Voltage level convertor (MOSFET based)
- Can be interface with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- SPI and I2C interfaces
ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer Board is a small, thin, low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16g. Digital output data is format as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer Board is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
- 1 x ADXL 345 Module
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V/ 5V|
|Interface Type||I2C, SPI|
|Sensing Range||±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 1cms|
How do I fix the accelerometer sensor on my Android?
Hold your device in your hand, wave it in the air in the pattern of a figure-eight a few times and then set the device back down on a flat surface. Accelerometer Sensor automatically re-adjusts the range of your accelerometer and can effectively calibrate your G-Sensor.
- Metal Detector Sensor ModuleSpecial Price Rs 348.82 Rs 295.61 was Rs 719.80
- Nano Ultimate Starter Kit compatible ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 755.20 Rs 640.00 was Rs 1,254.34
- HF550 HJ550 6-Axis DJI Hexacopter Frame Airframe kit, Integrated PCB Wiring for DJI, KK, MK, MWCSpecial Price Rs 1,989.48 Rs 1,686.00 was Rs 3,941.20
- UNO Robotics Kit compatible with ArduinoRs 811.84 Rs 688.00
- DIY Mini Solar Car Kit 4 Wheel Drive (Green Chassis)Rs 450.76 Rs 382.00
- DIY Peltier Cooling System KitRs 510.00 Rs 432.20
- 37 in 1 Sensors Kit for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,551.70 Rs 1,315.00 was Rs 2,328.14