ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER 1M LENGTH PROBE 110-220V DIGITAL DISPLAY SOCKET AU PLUG
- XK-W2001 Adjustable Temperature Controller Mini temperature controller with socket.
- With clear digital display for better readability.
- Wide temperature measuring range.
- Directly power output.
Adjustable Temperature Controller with Display Socket
Feature: XK-W2001 Adjustable Temperature Controller -Mini temperature controller with socket. -With clear digital display for better readability. -Wide temperature measuring range. -Directly power output. -High Control precision 0.1 centigrade -Can be used for the domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, steamer, industrial Specifications: Temperature measure range:-50℃~110℃ Temperature control range:-50℃~110℃ Control accuracy:0.1℃ Measure input: NTC10K L=1 waterproof probe Output:DC Output colume:Max. 10A Input voltage:110-220V Model: XK-W2001 Digital display Power:1500W Measure Cable length:1M Key
- P0 setting start temperature Press the SET button to enter the internal menu. The default display is P0.
- Press the SET button again to set the desired starting temperature with the up and down buttons.
- P1 setting stop temperature Press the setting button to enter the internal menu, the digital display is P0, switch to P1 by the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required stop temperature by the up and down buttons.
- P2 Setting calibration temperature In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P2 by the up and down buttons, and then press the faint setting button.
- Set the required calibration temperature by the up and down buttons. P3 Setting starting delay time In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P3 by pressing the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required delay time (in minutes) by the up and down buttons.
- 1x Temperature Controller
|Temperature measure range||-50℃~110℃|
|Length of the Probe||1 metre|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 2 cms|
What does a temperature controller do?
A Temperature Controller is a device that is used to control a heater or other equipment by comparing a sensor signal with a set point and performing calculations according to the deviation between those values.