- Shaft length: 7mm
- Size: 55x48x23 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3 to 12v
- Current (without loading) €40-180mA,
- RPM: 60 rpm
Bo Motor and Bo Motor wheel available at bulk discounts
Drive shaft has a clutch for noncontinuous protection from overload which protects gears from the sudden overload. Motor runs smoothly from 2V to 12V and gives a wide range of RPM, and torque. The table below gives a fairly good idea of the motor’s performance in terms of RPM, no load current as a function of voltage and stall torque, stall current as a function of voltage.
1. Cost-effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
2. Elimination of machining operations.
3. Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
4. Uniformity of parts.
5. Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
6. Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
7. Relatively low coefficient of friction.
8. Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
9. The quietness of operation.
10. Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
11. Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
1. Less load-carrying capacity, due to lower maximum allowable stress; the greater compliance of plastic gears may also produce stress concentrations.
2. Plastic gears cannot generally be molded to the same accuracy as high-precision machined metal gears.
3. Plastic gears are subject to greater dimensional instabilities, due to their larger coefficient of thermal expansion and moisture absorption.
4. Reduced ability to operate at elevated temperatures; as an approximate figure, an operation is limited to less than 120°C. Also, limited cold temperature operations.
5. Initial high mold cost in developing correct tooth form and dimensions.
6. Can be negatively affected by certain chemicals and even some lubricants.
7. Improper molding tools and the process can produce residual internal stresses at the tooth roots, resulting in overstressing and/or distortion with aging.
8. Costs of plastics track petrochemical pricing and thus are more volatile and subject to increases in comparison to metals.
- L293D Motor Driver BoardRs 278.48 Rs 236.00
- L298 Motor Driver BoardSpecial Price Rs 236.00 Rs 200.00 was Rs 759.92
- 150 RPM Geared MotorRs 157.00 Rs 133.05
- A2212 1000KV BLDC Brushless MotorRs 320.00 Rs 271.19
- MG90S Servo MotorRs 293.82 Rs 249.00
- Robocraze 12V Valve Gear DC Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48Special Price Rs 220.66 Rs 187.00 was Rs 330.40
- 5V 0.2A Raspberry Pi Cooling FanRs 177.00 Rs 150.00
- DIY Mini Solar Car Kit 4 Wheel Drive (Green Chassis)Rs 450.76 Rs 382.00