Soldering Lead (500g)
- Solder is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece.
- Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
Solder Wire (500gm)
These solder wires are manufactured from high-quality Lead Solder Wire. This solder wire has good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and non-corrosive.
- 1 x Solder Wire
|Wire Diameter (mm)||1|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3cms|
Can Galvanised wire be soldered?
Galvanized steel has poor thermal characteristics but can still be soldered using the proper steps. Lead coated copper should be soldered with 60/40 lead-tin solder.
- Four Wheel Drive BotRs 1,058.46 Rs 897.00
- Decimilia Duemilanove Board compatible with ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 885.00 Rs 750.00 was Rs 1,180.00
- 8051 USB ProgrammerSpecial Price Rs 944.00 Rs 800.00 was Rs 1,354.64
- 4WD Four Wheel Drive Kit - A SMART ROBOT CAR WITH CHASSISSpecial Price Rs 749.01 Rs 634.75 was Rs 1,770.00
- Smart Car Chassis 2WD; Robot tracing Magnetic Car Rt-4; Avoidance Car with Code Disk for ArduinoSpecial Price Rs 1,026.60 Rs 870.00 was Rs 1,473.82
- MEGA 2560 R3 Board compatible with ArduinoRs 885.00 Rs 750.00