- This is a 2.4 inch LCD TFT display that is best suited for UNO boards compatible with Arduino.
- This LCD TFT shield compatible with arduino features 240×320 resolution and18-bit (262,000) color.
- It uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3 which means that you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- The TFT LCD display shield has an onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator with a built in microSD card connection.
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen and 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines.
- For tutorials and how to use the 2.4inch TFT display, you can refer to Arduino Project Hub or Electro Peak.
2.4in TFT Display for UNO board compatible with Arduino
The TFT LCD display shield is designed with a built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades) 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. This 2.4 inch TFT display is best suited for UNO boards compatible with Arduino.
The 2.4 inch TFT LCD Touch Display Shield for Arduino Uno is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you ‘ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board. So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with a built-in microSD card connection.
- 1 x 2.4inch TFT Display
2.4inch TFT Display for Arduino Specifications:
|Display Type||TFT Display|
|Display Module||LCD Module|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 1 cms|
Is TFT better than Amoled?
Amoled dsiaplys are thinner than TFT dsiplays and offeres a richer range of colours for the user.