- This is a 11.1V LiPo battery pack with a capacity of 2200mAh.
- It produces a maximum charging rate of 5C and maximum discharging rate of 40C.
- Experts recommend to maintain a charging rate of 1-3C for the 2200mAh LiPo battery.
- It is integrated with a plug style of XT60.
11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries are known for performance and reliability. Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries deliver the full rated capacity at a price everyone can afford.They are quipped with heavy duty discharge leads to minimize resistance and sustain high current loads and stand up to the punishing extremes of aerobatic flight and RC vehicles.
Precautions needed while using 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- Charging batteries with non-standard chargers will ensure reduction in battery life and efficiency.
- We strongly recommend to charge battery with our chargers or only standard chargers designed to charge li-ion batteries.
- If the batteries are drained beyond their discharge capacity they will get heated and will get damaged permanently.
- If the battery is rated at 2000mah, 2c it means that it can discharge 4 ampere (2000ma x 2) current at max. If the load is above 4a the battery will heat up and loose its efficiency to store charge over a period.
- In all above problems warranty is not valid.
- 1 x 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
Features of 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
|Battery Type||LiPo Batteries|
|Recommended Charge Rate||1-3C|
|Maximum Discharge rate||40C|
|Maximum Charging Rate||5C|
|Dimensions||106 x 34 x 23 mm|
Charging a LiPo Battery
The 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery is compatible with iMax B6 charger and can be used to charge the LiPo battery pack.
Here is a tutorial video on how to charge your LiPo battery using an iMax B6 multifunctional charger.
What could cause a lithium polymer battery to overheat?
Sometimes metal objects may cause short circuit in the positive and negative terminal of the lithium battery. This allows large amounts of current to pass through which eventually causes overheating and results in explosion of the battery.