10K Thermistor Temparature Sensor Module
Thermistors are inexpensive, easily-obtainable temperature sensors. They are easy to use and adaptable. Circuits with thermistors can have reasonable output voltages - not the millivolt outputs thermocouples have. Because of these qualities, thermistors are widely used for simple temperature measurements. They're not used for high temperatures, but in the temperature ranges where they work, they are widely used.
Thermistors are temperature sensitive resistors. All resistors vary with temperature, but thermistors are constructed of semiconductor material with a resistivity that is especially sensitive to temperature. However, unlike most other resistive devices, the resistance of a thermistor decreases with increasing temperature. That's due to the properties of the semiconductor material that the thermistor is made from. For some, that may be counterintuitive, but it is correct.
- They are inexpensive, rugged and reliable.
- They respond quickly.
- The Steinhart-Hart equation gives the reciprocal of absolute temperature as a function of the resistance of a thermistor.Using the Steinhardt-Hart equation, you can calculate the temperature of the thermistor from the measured resistance.The Steinhardt-Hart equation is: 1/T = A + B*ln(R) + C*(ln(R))3 R in W, T in oK
- ADXL 345Rs 120.00 Rs 101.69
- 3mm 100g Red ABS FilamentRs 250.00 Rs 211.86
- 3mm 100g Blue ABS FilamentRs 250.00 Rs 211.86
- CP2102 USB to TTL ConverterRs 168.74 Rs 143.00
- Water PumpRs 55.00 Rs 46.61
- TTP229 16 Channel Capacitive Touch ModuleSpecial Price Rs 149.00 Rs 126.27 was Rs 270.22
- 12V 40W Ceramic Cartridge HeaterRs 135.00 Rs 114.41
- 3D Printer NTC ThermistorRs 69.00 Rs 58.47
- IR Proximity SensorRs 39.99 Rs 33.89
- Solderless Breadboard Jumper Wire Connectors (140pcs)Rs 160.00 Rs 135.59
- W1209 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat ModuleRs 122.00 Rs 103.39
- HDMI to HDMI CableSpecial Price Rs 147.50 Rs 125.00 was Rs 236.00